Click for Arabic Version
Human Factors in Security
Systems for selection & recruitment of security staff – a scientific approach.
Management of turnkey selection & recruitment projects. (Nepal, Kenya, India & GCC)
Security supervision and leadership training.
Embedded interim security managers.
Guarding contractor assessment, audit and contract performance review.
Security and personal safety training for non-security personnel.
Training needs analysis.
Guardforce operational / induction training - The‘Systems approach’ to Training.
Team building, motivation & CRM - Crew Resource Management.
Organisational Management Services.
Advice, guidance and support on setting up, licensing and launching a new security team or company.
Quality management systems and preparation of QA policies & procedures tailored to security services.
Procedural audit of security functions – With meaningful recommendations.
Preparation for ISO, City & Guilds and other international accreditations.
Operations management systems:- Control rooms, emergency procedures, incident reporting and case tracking systems.
Organisational structure reviews and re-structuring of security teams.
Security contract tender & bid support (Client side).
Risk Management Services.
Threat & Risk Assessment survey, quantification and reporting with recommendations.
Security vulnerability assessments: Physical, human & procedural.
Preparation of security policies, strategies and procedures.
Soft target counter terrorism planning for hotels, malls and major public spaces.
Continency plans and disaster / emergency mitigation strategies (Including the planning, supervision and assessment of exercises and drills).
Sports stadia and major sporting event security and stewarding Planning and management support.
We understand that every client is in a different situation and has different combinations of needs, so we don't have 'boiler plate' solutions.
Each new project begins with a detailed analysis of the client's needs and an agreed brief. An action plan is then developed which may include integrated elements from our range of services: Human factors, Organisational Management, Risk Control, HSE and Audit.
Health, Safety & Environment.
NEBOSH qualified consultants provide;
- HSE for schools, colleges and kindergartens.
- HSE risk assemssments with prioritised recommendtions.
- ISO-45001 preparation and standards integration projects.
- Structured HSE compliance audits.
- Safety policies & procedures.
- Contractor compliance supervision.
- Health & Safety training.
- HSE due dilligence during contractor selection.
- Safety management systems.
- Embedded HSE project managers.
- Fire evacuation planning and advice
- Staff fire extinuishing training.
- Maritime, diving and underwater operations safety risk assessment and training to PADI standards.
- Emergency planning.
- Preparation for major contingencies.
- Aid to civil power - Planning, structuring & Training
- 3rd party conduct of test exercises and tactical evaluations
- Civil / military liasion facilitation. Building co-operative cultures.
- Police - Senior officers advanced training
- Military - Senior officers advanced training
- Specialist Police and military 'Train to Task' programs.
- Privatised management of Government functions
- Private security sector: Regulation, licensing & mandatory training.
- Reform & Rehabilitation policy & management. Effective operation of custody facilities and prisons.
Integrated Risk Auditing
An annual Integrated Risk Audit from Blackthorn gives you the reassurance of knowing that an impartial 3rd party, acting only in your best interests, has reviewed your risks and procedures and given sound professional advice.